Museum Banjica concentration camp
Museum of Banjica camp was established in 1969. and is part of the Belgrade City Museum.
It is located within the former Nazi concentration camp at Banjica, the largest concentration camp in the territory of Serbia, which has been in operation since July 5th 1941 to 5th October 1944. As part of the permanent exhibition, there are around 400 exhibits in the form of personal objects, drawings, sketches and handicrafts inmates, documentary materials, posters and photographs. There is also a large model of the camp complex, as well as the memorial hall with a reconstructed camp inmates themselves.
Address: Pavla Jurisica Sturma 33, 11000 Belgrade
Phone: +381 (0) 11 263 08 25